Five Campbell County High School students are being evaluated at the emergency room after they were allegedly caught inhaling computer cleaner at school.
They were taken to the hospital as a precaution, according to the Campbell County Sheriff's Department.
Simultaneously, other students were found using what was believed to be marijuana in a bathroom at the school.
Please see next week's issue of the LaFollette Press for in-depth coverage of the incident.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Lafollette Press, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Lafollette Press and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.