Forgot Password? | Not a User? Sign up
Your browser does not support iframes.
UP THE VALLEY—A late Tuesday afternoon 911 call about a body in the lake has turned into a crime scene investigation.
• Sheila Rena Botts, 230 Taylor Lane, Pioneer, 2 capias/bench warrant
• Jennifer Bowers, 1309 Loop Rd., LaFollette, disorderly conduct
• Christopher James Caffrey, 230 Nelson Lane, Jacksboro, hold for Georgia
• Robert Darrel Hayes, 136 Little Bit Lane, Caryville, hold for another agency
• Amy Garnetta Bolton - 102 Giles Lane, LaFollette, driving while suspended, violation of the state financial law, capias/bench warrant
• Nathan Troy Henderson, 492 Loop Road, Newcomb, attachment child support
JELLICO — Mayor Les Stiers’ insistence that the state wants to shutter the town’s library isn’t accurate.
JACKSBORO—During Tuesday’s meeting at the courthouse, members of the Campbell County Board of Education discussed a couple of issues they will be faced with in the near future.
Copyright © 2013
The LaFollette Press is your source for local news, sports, events, and information in Campbell County and LaFollette, TN, and the surrounding area.