Forgot Password? | Not a User? Sign up
Your browser does not support iframes.
• Sheila Rena Botts, 230 Taylor Lane, Pioneer, 2 capias/bench warrant
• Jennifer Bowers, 1309 Loop Rd., LaFollette, disorderly conduct
• Christopher James Caffrey, 230 Nelson Lane, Jacksboro, hold for Georgia
• Robert Darrel Hayes, 136 Little Bit Lane, Caryville, hold for another agency
• Amy Garnetta Bolton - 102 Giles Lane, LaFollette, driving while suspended, violation of the state financial law, capias/bench warrant
• Nathan Troy Henderson, 492 Loop Road, Newcomb, attachment child support
JELLICO — Mayor Les Stiers’ insistence that the state wants to shutter the town’s library isn’t accurate.
JACKSBORO—During Tuesday’s meeting at the courthouse, members of the Campbell County Board of Education discussed a couple of issues they will be faced with in the near future.
LAKE CITY—Members of city council voted last week to begin the process of changing the town’s name to Rocky Top.
However, there is a potential stumbling block.
Copyright © 2013
The LaFollette Press is your source for local news, sports, events, and information in Campbell County and LaFollette, TN, and the surrounding area.